Over 30 years’ experience in providing Grounds Maintenance to commercial businesses and schools and academies.
We can service any requirement of any size and we pride ourselves on our quality maintenance services. Our teams have the highest standard of training and use the latest modern equipment.
We have a range of specialist services that can be delivered as one off maintenance jobs or as part of a package.
If you would like to enquire about any of our services, please get in touch using the enquiry form.
Our highly skilled grounds maintenance team specialise in all aspects of landscaping and environmental maintenance.
Our team will provide a specific maintenance regime to a high standard.
We mobilise our grounds operatives in small teams, creating tidy and well-manicured environments.
• Grass cutting.
• Hedge cutting.
• Sports marking and maintenance.
• Weed control (including allotments).
• Shrubs and bush maintenance.
• Path edges and flower beds.
• Small landscaping.
• Hard surface sweeping.
• Leaf clearance and winter clear outs.
• One off growth removals.
• Maintenance and renovation of paths, steps and other hard surfaces.
• Application of fertiliser.
Japanese Knotweed is a growing problem, which can lead to severe site damage, devaluation of property and problems in selling or developing land.
Japanese Knotweed can also be hard to identify.
Our team will conduct full on site diagnosis of the problem and provide a full report and Japanese Knotweed management plan.
Any unprofessional attempt to remove or tamper with Japanese Knotweed can encourage growth of the plant.
Nottingham City Council’s elimination procedure guarantees the eradication of all knotweed from your site.
Book your FREE site survey today using our online form.
• Identifying site specific hazards and risk assessments.
• Developing tree hazard and risk policies.
• Tree location site plan.
• Tree removal.
• Tree suppression.
• Root clearance.
A fully integrated range of design and project management services for all types of external works, large or small, from concept to completion.
Our emphasis is on delivering creative, distinctive, inspiring and practical solutions.
You’ll have access to qualified, experienced staff within the City Council Parks and Open Spaces Department who will tailor services to your needs, budget and site.
• FREE initial consultation / site inspection visit.
• Provide advice, guidance and design solutions to address site access requirements.
• Site surveys, analysis and exploration.
• Public consultation and planning applications.
• Brief formation and sketch design.
• High quality, inspiring and cost effective concepts and designs.
• Detailed design and specification.
• Procurement and assistance in submitting funding bids.
• Site supervision.
• Contract administration.
To enquire, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are uniquely placed to provide a complete service from concept through to delivery. Our prices are competitive, realistic and affordable.
We have over 20 years horticulture experience and have won a string of gold medals and the accolade of ‘Champion of Champions’ from RHS Britain in Bloom along with a hat-trick of awards from the Association of Public Service Excellence.
Our products and services are available all year round.
• Supply of plants, hanging baskets and barrier troughs.
• Multi-tier and bespoke floral displays.
• Hire of temporary displays.
• Flowerbed/traffic island design.
• Technical advice and maintenance.
• Indoor plant displays.
• Bench supply and installation.
• Fencing work.
• Tree planting.
• Resin bonding.
Our experienced team would be pleased to welcome you to our high-tech glasshouse to discuss your unique requirements.
For a no-obligation enquiry, please email: email@example.com